• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

countrysidepigs

i just wonded why your dig doesnt show when you post? :-\

I don't know how with this style of forum. Also another thing is that with sigs and witrh them being images it takes up space with the hosting company I am with and if I go over the monthly allowance I would be paying more and more each month as more members join. I would love to do it but I think with them being on the profile is quite good. Sorry I can't do more on that side! I try my best making this forum how you would all like it to look. Think this is the first thing I don't think can be done!

n most of th forums w ar on, signaturs ar host in somwhr lik photobuckt. I hav put ours in thr an upat it on our profil.

ts s if it appars!

[color]Eit: It osn't as you may hav guss :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I will have a look into it. Trust me if I can find a way of doing it I will be more than happy doing it. When I did this forum this is how it came. I need to be very careful that when I try changing things I don't lose posts or even the whole forum. It may take some time but hopefully one day the sigs will appear at the bottom of posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back