• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

silly guestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

right in gettin zub his birthday present tonight and i want to get him some fiddle sticks but I'm not sure what they look like are they little arches? and is there any other toys you think him and ed would play with?

Yeah, the fiddlestix are arches.

Other toys? Hmm my lot, love loo/kitchen roll tubes and their balls with jingles in!

thats what i though but i was a bit :-\ as they go by a different name in our PAH, i might get them a big fiddle sticks and maybe a pigloo, as there other house takes up loadsa space

Get him a football. Mine just love them!

Also, please say happy birthday to Zube for me and give him a huggle, as I will be away on his birthday and I wouldn't want him to think I had forgotten ;D

I have got Bokki and Beni some bark bites as i got them on the 26th June last year. ;D

Mine love their fiddlestix arch, run through it and sit on it.

I also have this thing which hangs on their mesh its called a Ka-bob has wooden things which are kept on by a metal pole through the middle of the treats and I add Crispy chews which are made from the fibrous interiors of gourds they love tugging at them and they can use them to clean their teeth (hehe)
It has a bell on the bottom

karen

Ialready have a KABOB for Harry and he loves it he has learnt if i ring it its veggie time so i have to be careful not to knock it before or after there veg lol Griffin loved it too! I got them the huge fiddlestix and gave it to him early lol he loves it cos its too high for ed to climb up so its a escape from the little pickle lol, Ed did his first rumble this morning it was so cute! x

I assumed he was copying Zubin because he does that alot its like Zub popcorns Ed watches and does it too lol then Zub rumbled Ed looked up at him and did a teeny rumble lol sounded like he was humming was relly cute we all laughed at him, if hes started rumbling does it mean hes mature now and if so does it mean i might have problems with them now?

my fiddle stix came flat and I had to shape the arch my pigs use them to stand on to see in the next run,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back