• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Silly question about C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Where do you get it and what is it called, I have been looking on line at screwfix as I think some of you get it from there but what is it called and where is it listed? And how much does it cost? Cheers ;)

I think Robert May is the best choice. I've spoken to them and they were very friendly. Personally I think grids are preferable to mesh simply because it's easier to hang water bottles/toys/kabobs/hay racks etc and you don't have to fiddle about puncturing holes. :)

I brought mine back from Bed, Bath and Beyond in Houston which was much cheaper so I'm lucky! :laugh:

The other material you need is correx which you make the bottom of the cage out of. i have recently brought a 8 x 4 foot sheet for £15 from a local sign markers. i just looked in the yellow pages and called a few firms up to get quotes than chose the cheapest. prices ranged from £15 - £25 for a sheet but this is without delivery.

the place where i brought mine from cut it to size for me so i could just about fit it into my dads car.

:) they are brilliant cages!

Laura

well i was thiking of using some in my shed around the bottom of their cages so they can run around and when its raining or in the winter so the floor will have some lino in it.

all mine I brought 18 months plus ago, were from Robert May and I have never had any problems with them,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back