• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Singing Piggy?

She-bee

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Some years ago I had two gorgeous gp boys, Reggie and Ronnie. One day I could see Ronnie standing quite straight, as if stretching up for something, and making a very high pitched noise/warble. He seemed completely oblivious to me watching him and didn't appear distressed in any way. Has anyone else experienced this? ❤️

Was it like a bird singing? It may have been chirping. It is quite rare and no one knows exactly why they do it.

One of our members @Liane captured the noise on video on this thread have a listen
Missy Chirping!

Thank you piggieminder. That's exactly how Ronnie sounded. How lovely. I'm excited as I'm getting two pretty female babies next week (it's been a while since I had any piggies, since Ronnie & Reggie died).

Good luck with your new babies. It's lovely having babies in the house again. I'm currently being entertained by a 3 month old and a 6 month old boars, they rumble strut so hard they fall over!

Good luck with your new babies. It's lovely having babies in the house again. I'm currently being entertained by a 3 month old and a 6 month old boars, they rumble strut so hard they fall over!
Lol, it's true what they say - piggies are so addictive. Yours sound very entertaining. Thank you for making me feel very welcome here. Off to get tea now. I'll post pictures next week X

Back