Skinny Piggy Eddie

YvonneBlue

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
That looks very cosy and Eddie looks to be ready for a nap. Please do make sure you only use knitted items when Eddie is being supervised,, as piggy claws easily get caught, as i know from the experience of carrying my piggies while wearing a sweater.

Your first attempt at knitting is very neat, i tried but gave up as i seemed to drop stitches all the time so it was full of holes.

Amy Westland

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That looks very cosy and Eddie looks to be ready for a nap. Please do make sure you only use knitted items when Eddie is being supervised,, as piggy claws easily get caught, as i know from the experience of carrying my piggies while wearing a sweater.

Your first attempt at knitting is very neat, i tried but gave up as i seemed to drop stitches all the time so it was full of holes.
I will don’t worry, he only had it on him while he was out, with me. It took me a long time to do it even though it’s only little (I had to undo it a few times because of dropping stitches) 😂, YouTube videos helped to guide me a lot haha.