• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sleep tight Derek gerbil :(

Claire W

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
We arrived home today to find Derek dead in his tank :( He suffered a stroke earlier on in the year so was rather wobbly, had a head tilt and he had a scent gland tumour but due to the stroke and his age, he wasn't a good candidate for surgery so was on palliative care.

Sleep tight Derek gerbil :( Go and have fun at the rainbow bridge with your brothers Albert and Rodney. You were our last gerbil and you made it to 4 years and 2 months old. I love you xx :bye:

IMG_4197.JPEG

So sorry for your loss Claire.
He was such a handsome little chap.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

I am very sorry about Derek's loss. He will be happy to be reunited with his brothers!

I’m so sorry you lost Derek. Sleep tight little one. Your brothers will be waiting for you at the bridge. ❤️

I’m so sorry you’ve lost gorgeous Derek Claire, he was such a special little man and so brave bless him. He had an amazing life with you :hug:He’s joined his lovely brothers now and bet they’re all causing mischief already ❤️ Massive hugs xx
Have fun at the Bridge Derek you little sweetie xx

So sorry for your loss. What a great age - he must've been well looked after and a happy little guy to make it past 4 years :-)

So so you lost Derek, what a handsome little man :hug: sending hugs x
Sleep tight Derek over the bridge with your brothers 🌈

Back