Sleep tight little Suzy 🐦

Claire W

Paw Holder
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
38,455
Reaction score
32,159
Points
2,915
Location
Originally Nottingham
I heard from my mum earlier this afternoon that their pretty little Suzy has crossed the rainbow bridge 💔

But she lived for a happy 11 years at mum and dads. I can remember getting her as a thank you to mum and dad for looking after my guinea pigs for several months back in 2015.

Sleep tight Suzy. I’ll miss your little tweets and whistles 😞 x x xIMG_9372.webp
 
What a pretty girl, RIP little Suzy 🌈
Budgies are such lovely creatures - we lost one of ours a couple of weeks ago are are now down to one. He is being spoilt rotten!
Perhaps Suzy and our Dill have met each other over the rainbow bridge ❤️
 
What a pretty girl, RIP little Suzy 🌈
Budgies are such lovely creatures - we lost one of ours a couple of weeks ago are are now down to one. He is being spoilt rotten!
Perhaps Suzy and our Dill have met each other over the rainbow bridge ❤️
I’m so sorry you lost Dill 😞 I hope Suzy and Dill are chirping away together across the rainbow bridge ❤️
 
Back
Top