• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sleep tight my beautiful Ellen

I am so sorry for your loss! My sweet Zelda turned 5 on March 17th as well. She passed away Monday night. You gave her an amazing life. Sending you big hugs.

It is with a heavy heart that I have to say that I had to help Ellen over the rainbow bridge this morning :(

She first became unwell last Saturday with what we assumed was an acute IC episode which she had suffered from for most of her life. She was still peeing blood and had lost weight by Tuesday so off to the vets we went. She was prescribed antibiotics and metacam for a potential uti as well as her IC.

On Wednesday however, she took a turn for the worst and stopped eating so back to the vets we went where she was prescribed a gut stimulant and recovery food.

Yesterday she was weighing a tiny 780g despite my best efforts at syringe feeding and I feared I was losing her :(

And then this morning, she was cold and couldn’t walk so we rushed her to the vets where the vet felt a swelling on her kidney that wasn’t there on Tuesday and we had to make the heartbreaking decision to help her across the rainbow bridge :( She celebrated her 5th birthday on the 17th March

A huge thank you to @pig in the city for allowing me to adopt Ellen. She has given me 5 years of love and joy.

Sleep tight my beautiful baby girl. I am so sorry :( Me Edward and Elizabeth are going to miss you so much

My heart is literally breaking :(

I shall be taking a break from the forum as I need time to grieve for my girl

View attachment 137624View attachment 137625View attachment 137626
So sorry for your loss :(

I'm really sorry to hear this.... my Piglet went to the Raibow bridge yesterday too... I hope they find each other and make friends. Thinking of you x

So sorry Claire, I know just how you feel, I’m missing Bill so much, wish he could have seen my new girlies. Just take one day at a time, some days will be better than others but you will get through it, the pain will ease and you will be left with wonderful memories of the time you had with Ellen x

So sorry Claire, I know just how you feel, I’m missing Bill so much, wish he could have seen my new girlies. Just take one day at a time, some days will be better than others but you will get through it, the pain will ease and you will be left with wonderful memories of the time you had with Ellen x

Thank you. I’m sorry that you’re missing Bill too, it hurts so much :( x

Back