• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sleep Tight My Sweet, Sweet Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnehmare

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can't believe I am here again so soon after Taffy. Churchill passed away in my arms at about 2 this morning. I feel numb, I wasn't expecting to lose you so soon. Life is so cruel sometimes, I'm so sorry,you deserved more dignity at the end. I had no time. I miss you buddy, I'll look after the moo cow for you,say hello to Taffy for me xx

I can't write a proper eulogy yet, I still haven't managed to write Taffy's. I miss them :(

Last edited:
BIG HUGS!

I am ever so sorry that you have lost yet another boy so soon after the other. It can really whack you and it takes time to take it all in and digest it.

RIP Churchill and Taffy

Oh no Jeni, I am really sorry, I can't believe you have lost another so soon. Chruchill was a really special little guy, he would have been comforted with you with him. Massive hugs to you x x

RIP Churchill
x x

Oh how awful for you. I really am so very sorry. Two lose two babies so soon is just heartbreaking. Hugs to you. Xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sleep tight little one x

Just so sorry to hear about your losses. It hurts so much but when the tears dry you will have wonderful memories of the time he was with you..

Sorry for your loss, I know how you feel having lost 2 in 2 weeks myself. :(

:( so sorry for your losses. I can't imagine how painful it must be to lose two so close but I hope you can take some comfort in the fact they can make their trip together.
It seems there are a lot of dear forum piggies making their journeys to the bridge at the moment :( x

So sorry for your loss. I know what its like to lose 2 so close together.
Look after each other on the Bridge, boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back