• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sleep well Cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Our precious Cookie Dough, one of our first piggies who was adopted from the RSPCA Manchester. 8...

She was so full of life and beautiful. Her passing is a shock and the group she lived with seems so much more quiet without her.

RIP Cookie x

Dear Suzanne whee are so very very sorry to hear about dear Cookie 8...8...8...
RIP Cookie run free at the bridge, popcorn thru the lush green meadows and munch out on the clover and dandelions, you'll be very sadly missed by mummy and your family and your friends on TGPF but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............. :(

I am so sorry about your loss. God bless you and Cookies little friends and your family. RIP Cookie 8...8...

So sorry to hear about Cookie. Big hug's from Me, Nibbles, Flash, Harley & Poppet xx

Really sorry for your loss. RIP Cookie

x x

Oh, i;m so sorry to hear about the loss of cookie.

R.I.P Little cookie xx

I am so sorry that Cookie has left you. Losing one of the first crew is always harder because they have a special connection and because they have taught you so much.

RIP Cookie

Sorry to hear about Cookie, My little guy Fimbo died yesterday in my arms from Cancer, and i know exactly how you feel. Its heartbreaking.

Rest in peace.

So very sorry. Run free at rainbow bridge little one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back