• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sleep well Leonard ❤

Eriathwen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Leonard passed peacefully in my arms this morning (22/12/2020) ive never met a braver piggy, ive often seen ones who suffer with Osteodystrophy called 'Warrior pigs' for everything they endure, Leonard was certainly one of them. Nothing ever stopped him enjoying life, even right up to the end he tried so hard to keep going. His big personality will be greatly missed for a long time.

He was loved by pretty much everyone who met or knew him and left a lasting impression. His ability to bounce back from everything life threw at him was inspirational, in spite of everything he was never anything other than an absolute sweetheart, there wasn't a mean bone in his body, a total mummy's boy who wanted nothing but to lay his head in my hand or snuggle up and have a nap, which is exactly how he passed. At the time, I was sleeping, I had a dream he was sat in his carrier eating grass and coriander.. then I woke up. As soon as I checked on him I knew he was beginning the process of passing over, so I scooped him up and held him, like he always loved. I like to think that was his way of letting me know he was going to his rest and that he would be OK..

Sleep well my little warrior pig, you are so, so loved and missed.

"So reach out to me
I'm taking you home
I'll promise you now
You won't be alone
Yes I know
You'll never break or shatter
I'll go through hell so I can make this better
So reach out your hand
I'm taking you home
Don't let go"

20201215_225724.jpg20201214_163519.jpgreceived_835923123857018.jpegreceived_719445168682031.jpegreceived_212979427102772.jpegreceived_474306446884060.jpegreceived_199963155119609.jpegreceived_1007163806361291.jpegreceived_1038002946702547.jpeg20201218_022444.jpg

Beautiful, lovely little chap, and wonderful photos you have to remember him by. Leonard sounds like a very special piggy, and he knew he was loved.😥

What a gentle soul he sounds to have been. Take care of yourself.
Sleep tight Leonard ❤️

How lovely of him to say 'hey I've got to go, come and say goodbye'. Rest well brave boy 🌈💜.

Such a lovely pigsonality, I'm so glad you found each other and had the pleasure of each others company. I know you will never forget Leonard and he will always be remembered on the forum too. You did a wonderful job as his human and deserved all the love and snuggles he gave you in return. 🌈

What a beautiful tribute to one of the forum’s celebrities.
He lived life filled with love and passed at home surrounded by your love. Sleep tight Leonard xx

What a lovely tribute to your beloved Leonard. Sleep tight handsome boy.xx

What a beautiful tribute to a gorgeous little man, you were your Mummies world X
Sleep tight Leonard, have fun over the bridge 🌈

What a lovely tribute to an amazing piggy.
Leonard will leave a huge hole in your heart and on the forum.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

Poor sweet Leonard. He will be sorely missed. :( Sending you lots of big hugs! He couldn't have had a better mummy.

Back