• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sleepy Pink Willow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Willow likes my red hat. It's quite nice to take a nap under :))

Sleepypink.jpg

Sleepypink8.jpg

"Hey! My hat!"

Sleepypink2.jpg

"Well, I'm going to sleep without the hat."

Sleepypink4.jpg

''Now you woke me up!"

Sleepypink14.jpg

x) x) x) x) x) x) x) x)
Beautiful piggie!

Willow looks really sweet under that hat.

I have a couple of questions about the hairless piggies...

• Do all piggies have loose skin like that or is that part of the hairless "breed"?
  • What does their skin feel like?
  • Do you notice any behavioral differences between them and "regular" piggies?

:rose

Willow looks really sweet under that hat.

I have a couple of questions about the hairless piggies...

• Do all piggies have loose skin like that or is that part of the hairless "breed"?
  • What does their skin feel like?
  • Do you notice any behavioral differences between them and "regular" piggies?

:rose
Thanks! :)

I'm pretty sure they all have loose skin and wrinkles under their hair :))

Their skin feels really warm and kind of rubbery :))

There isn't any behavior differences. They are just as sweet personality wise as a regular piggy! :(|)

Thanks! :)

I'm pretty sure they all have loose skin and wrinkles under their hair :))

Their skin feels really warm and kind of rubbery :))

There isn't any behavior differences. They are just as sweet personality wise as a regular piggy! :(|)
Thank you for your reply, HairlessWillow. :rose

Now I'm going to be thinking about all that loose skin on my piggies whenever I handle them. Is it here? Is it there?I don't think they're going to enjoy this... rolleyes

Thanks everyone! :(|)

Lol :)) I love all the wrinkles on hairless piggies! It makes them looks really cute :)) Another interesting thing about them is how skin color corresponds to hair color. If Willow was a hairy piggy, she'd have white hair. My first hairless piggy would have had red and white hair because he had pink and brown skin!

It always amuses me that they have fuzzy noses, such a contrast to all that bare skin.. :(|)

Aww! She looks soo comfy leaning on her little feet! x)

(And a little bit grumpy at being disturbed in the last one! :)) )

Thanks everyone!

Willow is a lazy little one :)) She loves to sleep, especially in a really warm comfy spot, like under a hat! Maybe will knit Willow her own hat (if I learn how to knit!) :(|)

Lol those pictures are amazing, what a gorgeous gal! Ive thought about being a hairless piggies mummy, but I'm not sure Id be able to look after them properly. Absolute stunner you have there :)

shes stunning, what great pictures! She has such a lovely little face! x)

Thanks everyone!

My camera just recently broke, so I had to use my sister's camera for all these pics :)) {:| I had to be kind of sneeky, she doesn't like anyone using her camera :)) Here's more Willow pics! I meant to post them with the others

Sleepypink9.jpg

Sleepypink12.jpg

Thanks! She'd appreciate it! I try to keep her as warm as possible, but with these awful winters, she will occasionally shiver.

x) She is soooo cute I have wad 3 hairless rats only 1 now and the skin looks like chicken skin. Love the feeling when I pet them. I know they need their skin oiled once aweek. Do you have to do that for your baby?x)x)

I don't oil her skin, but when she gets dry skin, I use a moisturizer lotion on it. We get these awful, dry winters, so I know when I get dry skin, Willow will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back