• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Small Animal Enrichment Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceprincessx

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I saw this challenge on the rabbit unite forum, the link is below and thought it was a great idea
So after checking with its creator I decided to share with you all. As you know small animals need lots of stimulation, but it’s easy to get into a rut with the same toys and environment all the time. So I thought a little challenge might be fun! So Every Sunday for the next 2 months (I know this one is early) I’m going to post an item/task and all you have to do is find/complete it and take a picture or video of your pet investigating or playing with it (or completely ignoring it whilst napping.

Note: I’m sure you will, but make sure any items are pet safe and is supervised where necessary, and if you aren’t sure about

Sorry, being dim, you are going to post a challenge off us every Sunday for us to make/do something for our piggies? If so what a fab idea!

Yes will post a new challenge each Sunday for as long as anyone wants it x

This is a great idea! I've recently sort of made a resolution to myself to make more of an effort in their enrichment so it ties in with that too. Today I have given them a cup-holder thing from a fast food place, clipped it to the cage bars and stuffed it with hay. Martin seems to be enjoying the novelty of it but Nelson isn't interested.

I can't do this one as I don't have a garden and I wouldn't want to bring something from outside in case it was dirty or dangerous in any way. But will hold out for the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back