• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Small Slimey Wee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doragon

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello guys! Wasn't really sure what section to post this in as it's also behaviour and bonding but decided to put it in here, sorry if it's wrong!

Anyway, this afternoon; I went to go and clean out the piggies and I placed them in the run for a hour while I cleaned out their hutch. Once I was done; went to put them back inside. They'd all done wee's inside the run as normal, but when I scooped Holly (one of my new babies) up, I noticed her wee had a tiny little bit of slime? To make a comparion, it was like discharge.

Anyway, she's been acting very dominant over the last few days (rumbling with her sister Bramble and even having a go at Smudge, my 8 month old!) So I was thinking she's just in season? Just wanted an opinion! Checked all my girls over and since the cleans all wee's have been normal (she's still got a little bit of the slimey stuff though!) oh, it's white in colour!

Thanks a lot! Again sorry if this is in the wrong section!

It is a very likely connected to her being in season. I don't think that you need to worry if everything else is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back