• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Smashing Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yesterday the weirdest person was TRYING to smash the back case of their iPhone....why you ask? Well she wanted to colour the back in.
image.jpg

Anyway. She was throwing it across the room, down the steps, bashing against the window. Most people had a go. She wanted the back only smashed, not the camera, not the front screen. Eventually someone managed to bash it on a steel cabinet. Poor phone eh!

Very odd reaction in deed....Screaming up and down, so happy and excited! You should've seen how people were looking at her.
So she got her sharpies out, started colouring. Really proud of herself....guess what she goes and says? "I'm not sure if I like it...."

**** sake! Stupid girl. What's wrong with cases ey. :hb::hb::yikes:

Ha ha ha. That's funny. I think it looks good.

Hahahaha I've never even thought of doing this before. Looks good but I'd be far too scared of damaging it too much!

Okay, I love that.. That looks cool!

But I would never go and smash my iPhone to do it! I'm sure ive seen cases like that before...

Ha ha ha. That's funny. I think it looks good.
Hahahaha I've never even thought of doing this before. Looks good but I'd be far too scared of damaging it too much!
Okay, I love that.. That looks cool!

But I would never go and smash my iPhone to do it! I'm sure ive seen cases like that before...
It looks "good" but it's a stupid thing to do, iPhones are not cheap. I think a case is the right way to go.

I've had iPhones for years and never once considered doing that for sake of colouring it in...
Although i will admit my phones have gone flying down the stairs... once it smacked the wall and it survived! poor wall had a dent in it though... :whistle:

I've had iPhones for years and never once considered doing that for sake of colouring it in...
Although i will admit my phones have gone flying down the stairs... once it smacked the wall and it survived! poor wall had a dent in it though... :whistle:

I'm so clumsy with mine. Mine has been flying down the stairs accidentally many times. It's only got a tiny crack at the bottom so far... :doh:

Poor wall! I bet someone will do a case looking all cracked soon....
The phone is supposed to have gorilla glass, but the amount of people will smashed screens!

I'm so clumsy with mine. Mine has been flying down the stairs accidentally many times. It's only got a tiny crack at the bottom so far... :doh:

I have yet to damage any of my phones or iPods... past and present - Shh don't want to jinx it!

Poor wall! I bet someone will do a case looking all cracked soon....
The phone is supposed to have gorilla glass, but the amount of people will smashed screens!

I know right!? my phone has been dropped face down and still survived but one girl dropped hers and it shattered!

Was it one of your friends who was smashing up the phone? Seems crazy to me;-)

Is that your friends phone in the pic? Stupid to smash up her phone but if that's her she did a good job with the coloring lol!

Omg that is so stupid! One of my friends did that to her phone after she smashed it but she didn't smash it on purpose. It is a good idea if you have accidently smashed it but why would you do it on purpose?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back