• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Smokey And Bandit

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeysmummy

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's with a heavy heart that I write this. As some of you know, Smokey has been poorly recently. Well he deteriorated rapidly over the last few days and I had to make the decision to send him across the bridge to join his brother on Easter sunday, 12 months to the day that we lost Bandit.
My 2 special boys are together popcorning across the bridge and causing mischief. My heart is aching and my house feels so empty without you both.
Bandit - Nov 2011-Apr 5th 2014
Smokey - Nov 2011-Apr 5th 2015
Miss you both so much, mummy loves you xxxxxx

HUGS

I am ever so sorry that Smokey has followed his best mate; this happening on the anniversary must have made it so hard for you, as it has brought everything back in double measure and you have to deal with double the pain.

RIP Bandit and Smokey - reunited again

Hello. So very sorry to hear this. I have posted to you on the rehoming thread then saw your sad news here. Bandit and Smokey were obviously very much loved and precious companions for you.

Thank you, that's my Smokey in my Avatar (only just figured out how to do it lol). The house seems so quiet and empty without little piggies squeaking x

I am really sorry for the loss of your little boy. Helping them on their way is an awful decision but one made with our love for them in our hearts. Huge Hugs x

RIP Smokey & Bandit

x x

Thanks everyone for your kind messages. It's been a horrible week without Smokey and have found out that one of my pussy cats is in end stage liver failure, so I don't have long with him either :-( xx

I am so very sorry for your loss. :soz: Smokey and Bandit, look after each other, boys. :bye: And I hope your puss-cat passes away peacefully. (((BIG HUGS)))

@7squeakers. Thank you....we're not quite at that stage, I will need to be brave again . So soon after losing Smokey. Diesel the cat is nearly 16 years old and has had a wonderful life but it still sucks :-( xx

@smokeysmummy, It is almost unbearable when you lose one pet after another, isn't it? It seems like someone is trying to punish us for something. Smokey was a beautiful boy. Funny how sometimes they can seem to almost time their own deaths. I had two girls who passed away with almost exactly a year between them.

RIP Smokey & Bandit, you're with one another again now, so play well together and cause mischief at the Rainbow Bridge xx (((HUGS)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back