• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snickers

Carebearpiggy

New Born Pup
Reaction score
DEC4A208-8B1C-4501-A962-18AD5C302510.jpegSnickers my girl. I hope your running at rainbow bridge like a baby again. I knew something was off, and was more than likely old age and nothing I could. I took you to the vet, ran bloodwork, feeding you critical care and benebac. Even started you on metacam for your arthritis. I have to wonder if there was something more I could have done, if I had fed you more critical care, if I had started the metacam earlier to make you more comfortable or I was just fighting a loosing battle. You were the longest living one over had yet. 7.5 years old. I bough you home from a family friend about 4 years ago and you were already 3 but was being treated as just a thing in a cage and not a pet, and you got a piece of my heart almost from the beginning with your personality. I hope gave you a great life. Even when I had treat you for bloat and you survived that, but I guess age just the better of you. I’ll miss you greeting me squeaking and climbing the cage. You seemed to be getting better but wham now you’re gone, but I guess that could happen. 💔💔 02/13/2013-08/23/2020. Run free.

So sorry for your loss.
Snickers was a beauty.
Her age is a real tribute to your love and care.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

I am so very sorry. What a amazing age, she had a wonderful life with you clearly, I am so very sorry for you loss. Big hugs x

Sleep well pretty one

RIP Snickers
x x

I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beauty and clearly had a great, long and happy life with you. Sleep tight little one x

So sorry you’ve lost Snickers, what a beautiful girl and such an age x
Sleep tight little lady 🌈

I'm so sorry for your loss. Snickers had a lovely long life with you. Popcorn free Snickers ❤️🌈

Back