• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snoopy hates Baytril

Julie M

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
As the title says Snoopy hates Baytril. Its a total fight to get him to take it. 4 days to go. 😭This is him in his carrier at the vets giving me the stink eye.IMG_20200903_082434.jpg

That was before he even had any baytril.

Aw poor Snoopy... Blodwen has been having baytril but after her baytril she gets a grape with bisolvon decongestant on so we've reached a compromise there, albeit one which involves far too many grapes! She'll take meds for grapes but not for cucumber or salad leaves... Blod says Snoopy deserves a grape or two, and she sends him a big snotty raspy honky kiss x
PS she also reminds Snoopy to do a giant wee on his slave's lap if there are not grapes to go with the baytril, Blod climbed on piggy daddy's shoulder and weed down his neck on the day it was cucumber not grapes!

Aw poor Snoopy... Blodwen has been having baytril but after her baytril she gets a grape with bisolvon decongestant on so we've reached a compromise there, albeit one which involves far too many grapes! She'll take meds for grapes but not for cucumber or salad leaves... Blod says Snoopy deserves a grape or two, and she sends him a big snotty raspy honky kiss x
PS she also reminds Snoopy to do a giant wee on his slave's lap if there are not grapes to go with the baytril, Blod climbed on piggy daddy's shoulder and weed down his neck on the day it was cucumber not grapes!
Ha ha ha. Naughty Blod. Hope she is better soon.

🍇🤣👌 Snoopy had pepper this morning. He still hates me. But its for his own good. He had to have a bladder scan and everything as we think hes a uti. (smelly and i spotted blood in his cage)

I hope Snoopy is not doing my lots' favourite activity and dribbling out all the yucky Baytril after you think it's all been swallowed! Healing wheeks to Blodwen and Snoopy. :hug:

Ha ha ha. Naughty Blod. Hope she is better soon.

🍇🤣👌 Snoopy had pepper this morning. He still hates me. But its for his own good. He had to have a bladder scan and everything as we think hes a uti. (smelly and i spotted blood in his cage)
Hope Snoopy is ok, Blodwen has a recurrent URI so we're going to discuss xrays tomorrow and maybe some swabs and a different antibiotic, but she's very happy in herself and enjoying the grape extortion racket she has going on right now!

I hope Snoopy is not doing my lots' favourite activity and dribbling out all the yucky Baytril after you think it's all been swallowed! Healing wheeks to Blodwen and Snoopy. :hug:
Smart cookies.

Hope Snoopy is ok, Blodwen has a recurrent URI so we're going to discuss xrays tomorrow and maybe some swabs and a different antibiotic, but she's very happy in herself and enjoying the grape extortion racket she has going on right now!
I bet she's enjoying the grapes. Lol. Hope she is doing better soon.

Well Snoopy HATES grapes too. Lol. 😅Fusspot.

Back