• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snow Day Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archie_edith

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone! It is a snow day in Southern Ontario today due to a huge snow storm that started yesterday, so that means that I finally have time to let you know that after Franny's quarantine finished and introductions were done, Myrtle and Franny have become best friends, also my Fiance is totally in love with them and let me make their cage bigger, so now it is a 3x4, which is just so much more fun. Here are some photos for you all :)
franmyrt_zpse22b568b.jpg

myrtle_zps866d3bf7.jpg

IMG_20150125_132556_zpsad4edab9.jpg
franny2_zps28f69a26.jpg

Congratulations :yahoo: so nice to hear Myrtle and Franny are getting on so well, cage is looking great, I like the covers placed over the sides of the cage, sometimes you don't know if there's the slightest of draughts until you get down on the floor with them...Super :tu:

Which one is Myrtle and which one is Franny?

Aww great photos. Love the little green house too. I wonder If you can get those in the uk?;-)

They look really happy together, glad the bonding all went well. They are both really pretty :love:

I love your setup, so much space.

They are gorgeous! Fab setup too, tonnes of space for them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back