• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snow piggy competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last entries on sunday evening, and I will start the poll on Monday, so please bring it on! :))

Here is my Snow Piggy... built on the wall by my house - he's on guard!

100_0802.jpg

"Get my good side"!

100_0803.jpg

At least in this weather, they are not gone before you can blink!

Looking forward to seeing another family! :))

They're not a patch on some of the snow pigs in this thread - all of them are fabulous - but here's my attempt!

Introducing Rosa-Marie (right) and baby Winnie Wig

SnowPiggiesRosa-MarieandWinnieWig.jpg

Rosa-Marie's name is for two reasons. Her PEW look was achieved with rosebuds for eyes, and she's eating some rosemary as a substitute for grass. :))

SnowPiggieRosa-Marie.jpg

They're not a patch on some of the snow pigs in this thread - all of them are fabulous - but here's my attempt!

Rosa-Marie's name is for two reasons. Her PEW look was achieved with rosebuds for eyes, and she's eating some rosemary as a substitute for grass. :))

SnowPiggieRosa-Marie.jpg

You got the munching right! :)):)):))

SnowPiggieRosa-Marie.jpg

Lol!

OMG I love this thread! Laura... the munching is exactly how I see piggies eating their hay or grass - made me chuckle so much! :)) Pigpig... I can't believe how BIG you snow piggy is :o

I wish I had spare time enough to make a Snow Pig Family like you Wiebke, but as I was a one piggy person for so long, I suppose it's fitting that I only built one snow piggy. I hope my neighbours don't knock him down, or my neighbours cats decide he's good to play with! I've become rather stupidly quite attached to him in only a few hours lol! :red:)

OMG I love this thread! Laura... the munching is exactly how I see piggies eating their hay or grass - made me chuckle so much! :)) Pigpig... I can't believe how BIG you snow piggy is :o

I wish I had spare time enough to make a Snow Pig Family like you Wiebke, but as I was a one piggy person for so long, I suppose it's fitting that I only built one snow piggy. I hope my neighbours don't knock him down, or my neighbours cats decide he's good to play with! I've become rather stupidly quite attached to him in only a few hours lol! :red:)

Ty!

AWWW - a snow cap piggy! :)):)):))

Or is that a Santa piggy?

my new one

OK I AM SOOOOOOOO RUBBISH AT MAKING THINGS MADE OUT OF SNOW BUT I DID TRY AND MAKE ONE BUT I FAILED AGAIN. Everyones piggie should win except mine ( I'm not trying to brag because i want to win, i mean what I'm saying) Lol .

IMG_3837-1.jp

IMG_3831.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

P.S It does have 2 ears but you can only see one, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back