Snow Warnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Anyone else seen the snow warnings for later on today/tonight?

I never know wether to trust it or not! Usually it's only a sprinkle, but I don't want to chance anything!

Think the pigs will be coming in tonight...

We had advanced warning from the met office, it can get lost! I want a calm shift, snow makes for lots of work as British motorists can't drive in snow! :rant:

I hope it's not too bad but I think you are very wise to bring them in . It looks like, if we do get snow, it'll be overnight which will be less inconvenient for most of us.

Are you working tonight @BossHogg ?

If so, stay safe

We had advanced warning from the met office, it can get lost! I want a calm shift, snow makes for lots of work as British motorists can't drive in snow! :rant:

I feel for you! :( I love snow, but only if the pigs are indoors and I don't have to drive in it!

I'm not currently at home but my mums already worrying and on a mission to get the piggies indoors.

I hope it's not too bad but I think you are very wise to bring them in . It looks like, if we do get snow, it'll be overnight which will be less inconvenient for most of us.

Are you working tonight @BossHogg ?

If so, stay safe

Yes mums on a mission to bring them in now. Once they're in it will be so hard to put them out again! Hate the thought of heavy snow overnight and me not being there for them. They'll have a snuggled sleep tonight in the warmth :)

Snow is only good for a couple of things, nice pretty picture and taking the dogs out for a walk. I love the look of snow but hate having to drive anywhere in it! If i didn't have to go out to work in it then i'd be so excited as its much fun for everything else.
They always scare monger everywhere around this time with snow, chances are it won't happen in most places!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back