• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snowball checks out his new Crash Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well, received my order of two crash pads. Snowball seems to have taken to it really well. Basil so far hasn't tried it out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgWOTCqJOyc[/ame]

IMGP1602.jpg

IMGP1601.jpg

What a lovely crash pad, I do like that, looks like Snowball like it as well!
Such gorgeous piggys. drool

Snowball likes it! Both of your piggies are gorgeous, btw.

Random question - my girls have the same grass house as your two, but Sooty and Sweep, in particular, eat them beyond recognition within a couple of weeks. Do you have this problem?!

Snowball likes it! Both of your piggies are gorgeous, btw.

Random question - my girls have the same grass house as your two, but Sooty and Sweep, in particular, eat them beyond recognition within a couple of weeks. Do you have this problem?!

Thanks Hallie. As to your question, no mines don't seem to eat it that I have noticed. Have had it a while now. They sit on it and jump on it to get to the shelf. And of course they sit inside it :)

Aww so cute xx
When we got the first 2 girls we had a grass house and they killed it will weeks, even though there was plenty of food the house tasted nicer:{

Aww bless! My Sneezy loves his crash pad but Patch is nonchalant about his, rarely ever see him in it.

Awwwww they look very snug in their new crash pad :)

aww lovely! The crash pad looks brill, where did you get it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back