• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snowy And Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexAys

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Re-united after 8 months apart. Thought Snowy would make it to see another summer, but was not to be. Snowy fell ill yesterday and I thought I would be able to take her to a vet, but went downhill very quickly......

SandyandSnowy.jpg

Here was snowy more recently with her new cage mates Bolt (on the left) and Peanut (on the right)

BoltSnowyandPeanut.jpg

Reactions: Moo
I am very sorry for your loss! Snowy was gorgeous. You must miss Snowy and Sandy loads!

Popcorn free at the Rainbow Bridge, Snowy and Sandy

I am really sorry for the loss of your beautiful boys, it is so hard when they leave. Huge Hugs

RIP Snowy & Sandy
x x

I am really sorry for the loss of your beautiful boys, it is so hard when they leave. Huge Hugs

RIP Snowy & Sandy
x x
Actually they were girls! Yes, I think they were Teddies. We got them when a school friend of my daughter's left to go to Dubai. When Sandy died last summer I got Peanut the red-eyed girl to replace her. Snowy was a bit put out initially and was nipping Peanut quite a bit, at first, but eventually they bonded well enough. I only have had Bolt who was a neutered male from limbo rescue in Petworth for about 2 months, and all 3 of them were getting on pretty well. Oh well never mind back to 2 now....

Actually they were girls! Yes, I think they were Teddies. We got them when a school friend of my daughter's left to go to Dubai. When Sandy died last summer I got Peanut the red-eyed girl to replace her. Snowy was a bit put out initially and was nipping Peanut quite a bit, at first, but eventually they bonded well enough. I only have had Bolt who was a neutered male from limbo rescue in Petworth for about 2 months, and all 3 of them were getting on pretty well. Oh well never mind back to 2 now....

I am sorry, very insensitive of me :hb: dunno how I thought they were boys...

You have Bolt and Peanut now then?

So sorry for your loss. Snowy and Sandy were beautiful piggies. They are pop-corning together on the Bridge now. Look after each other, boys.

I am sorry, very insensitive of me :hb: dunno how I thought they were boys...

You have Bolt and Peanut now then?
Well they are very gender neutral names - so no offence taken. Yes Bolt is a (very fast) neutered male and Peanut is a girl I got from pre-loved after she lost her cage mate in Farnham. I grow a fair amount of veg in the garden and the guineas are always very appreciative of my efforts ( courgettes excepted).

Thanks for all your messages of support. Much appreciated. Now I need to plant some tomato seeds - spring is nearly upon us!

So sorry.

Popcorn free at the bridge Snowy with your pal Sandy, together forever.

xx

Many thanks again for all the condolences. Nicky your guinea profile looks a lot like my peanut ( still happily alive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back