• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Snowy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppy Le Rendu6

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My little piggy snowy has been sneezing a lot and when I hold him for lap time he sounds as if he is struggling to breath? I don't know if this has anything to do with it but he was bitten on the nose by my other piggy Revel when being introduced and has a sore nose? I'm worried about my little snowy! And trying to get through to my vet for a check up for baby snowy :(

I'm sorry to hear about Snowy, I hope it goes well at the vets. It could be that there is an infection in the wound, or swelling or anything of that sort, or it could be an unrelated respiratory issue. The best thing really is the vets. Have you managed to get an appointment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back