• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snug As A Bug In A Rug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here are some adorable photos of my Reggie snuggling with me on Sunday night while I was watching x-factor x

Picture746.jpg

Picture747.jpg

Picture742.jpg

Picture744.jpg

Picture745.jpg

Picture741.jpg

Picture748.jpg

He looks like a real snuggle boy!

He looks so cosy! Lucky little guy getting all wrapped up like that!
I'm jealous, I'm freezing :))

Thanks girls :)
Notice the difference in one of the pics, the quality is not as good on one of them but Hubby found a setting on the digital camera to make the detailing better and now you can see just how gorgeous Reggie really is now x)x)x)

Aww how cute.
My daughters guinea pigs peppa & lottie used to watch x factor with me on a saturday night but they wheeked more or less all the way through, so they come out before x factor now lol.
I'm not sure why but when my eldest daughter has the music channels on they wheek too.:{

Aww how cute.
My daughters guinea pigs peppa & lottie used to watch x factor with me on a saturday night but they wheeked more or less all the way through, so they come out before x factor now lol.
I'm not sure why but when my eldest daughter has the music channels on they wheek too.:{

Reggie is such a good boy, he loves chilling out on the sofa with me in the evenings :)
He just snuggles right up to me and goes for a nap x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back