• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snuggle Sack Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggySmitten

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I would like to get a new double snuggle sack and also a large lap pad/small cage liner. I would like to choose my fabrics/fleeces. All the people ive bought from before are either not selling any more or currently not taking custom orders for one reason or another. Any other ones I've found don't seem to make both these products.

Can anyone recommend someone who is currently taking orders and that they've bought from themselves?

I would recommend Just Add Pets... but I'm not sure I've ever seen them selling double snuggle sacks... although you could always ask - they're friendly :D they sell normal snuggle sacks, liners, piggy pod type things, tunnels etc - I have bought a few items from them :).
https://www.facebook.com/JustAddPets

I would recommend Just Add Pets... but I'm not sure I've ever seen them selling double snuggle sacks... although you could always ask - they're friendly :D they sell normal snuggle sacks, liners, piggy pod type things, tunnels etc - I have bought a few items from them :).
https://www.facebook.com/JustAddPets
Thank you. What are their cage liners like, do you know? I've got a tunnel/pipe things from them and it is good. You're right I could ask them about double snuggle sacks.
My cage liners come from CandE Cosies but Elaine is currently on maternity leave. Lots have recommended ZiggiesPiggies for liners but I'm not sure about whether she does snuggle sacks.

I have a lap pad and a couple of the really small pads for inside the cage (you know the ones you can put underneath their water bottle etc) and I'm happy with them :)

i have recently made a snuggle sack and found it too small for them both lol.. I need to make a larger one so they can both be comfy.. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back