• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snuggles With Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy4Cavies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just had to share these pics of Kiwi:
I had her out for a cuddle whilst watching tv and she must have found what I was watching boring as she fell asleep and decided to give her rump and airing at the same time! Must be this hot weather we're having!:D
image.jpg

Well. She doesn't mind whipping her legs out does she! But I'm not complaining :drool::drool::drool:
@Chief Guinea Pig no she certainly doesn't! :D
There are two more photos now I can't post more than one photo when I create a thread and can only post two in a reply if I click 'more options' and sort of trick it on my iPhone. @sport_billy do you have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Sometimes I can't click my avatar to log out either:mal:

Oh cuteness overload! What a blissed-out piggy! :wub:
Thank you :D when she woke up she was apparently hungry and tried to eat my shirt:)) to be fair though she had been asleep on my lap for well over an hour maybe two so she probably was in need of something to nibble on :D

Thank you :D when she woke up she was apparently hungry and tried to eat my shirt:)) to be fair though she had been asleep on my lap for well over an hour maybe two so she probably was in need of something to nibble on :D
Aw what a love! That's a long sleep she had! :)

Do you ever wonder what they dream about? One of mine used to twitch a lot in her sleep, quite animated, and I often wondered if she was dreaming and what about... :)

Do you ever wonder what they dream about? One of mine used to twitch a lot in her sleep, quite animated, and I often wondered if she was dreaming and what about... :)
Kiwi probably dreams about food in true piggy fashion or eating my nose she has a weird obsession with it:)) Willow on the other hand is probably dreaming about...hmm am actually not sure with her. Maybe rampaging the supermarket veg aisle :))

I think I love Kiwi! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Chooooooooooooooooooken legs and Piggy bottom :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back