• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snuggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Amber and Mabel can wind each other up, but it always comes back to snuggles. :luv:

image_zps88440377.jpg

image_zps2eaf9c16.jpg

They are so pretty, so lovely to see that they are close. Non of our current girls are this close to each other.

They are so pretty, so lovely to see that they are close. Non of our current girls are this close to each other.

Most of the time they're rumbling or trying to eat the one sacred strand of hay, because obviously the rest of the hay is horrid and they both need to share a strand :roll:

They do love a good snuggle though :wub:

My piggies are like that too, mostly over food! Squiggles is such a madam and can get grumpy with Holly and rumble-strut but then seconds later they have fallen asleep together! Your two are such cuties!

Awwww, they are just adorable! Such gorgeous little faces. Butter wouldn't melt...

Awwww, they are just adorable! Such gorgeous little faces. Butter wouldn't melt...

You'd think so wouldn't you. Although I've just given Amber her medication and she was biting the towel I wrapped her in. Cutie but with incredible attitude. :P:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back