• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snugglesafe Heat Pads On Amazon Black Friday Offers Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavy-couture

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
I've just been looking through the Black Friday offers on amazon tomorrow and they have one on snugglesafe's tomorrow morning at 8am,Obviously it's not showing how much they'll be offered at yet but if anybody is needing one I should think it'll be a decent price

How weird, I was literally 2 seconds ago just thinking about getting 1! Haha. Thanks for the heads up. Do you have a link?

EDIT: found it :D

Last edited:
Dammit! Ordered one last month and haven't actually got round to using it yet! Wish I'd have waited!

I just ordered one but would have liked 2 really, they don't let you order more than one. Didn't get free postage like it said either.

The price is £10.42 but it was for a very limited time, like about half hour.

The price is £10.42 but it was for a very limited time, like about half hour.

I just had a look and it's still on offer for about another 40 minutes,,they usually run for a little while or until the stock runs out,it is annoying that they only let you have one of anything,but then I guess it's to stop people bulk buying for resale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back