So After Days Of Deciding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrie74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've now decided that I'm going to get two more guinea's, Himi's, a black and a chocolate, both boars, one's about a year and the other about 8 months. It was either rats, degus, guineas or gerbils xD I wasn't going to get any more guinea's until I saw how nice himi's were lol.

So now I need to get more grids and 1 correx! I do have enough grids to make a single cage for now but I would to two tier it, so if anyone knows where I can get more Seville or Safco grids cheap please let me know. I've noticed for 1 corrext it's almost £20 and the one I got my others from doesn't do them in singles :(

Also does anyone know of a insurance company apart from the exotic one that does fair prices, their excess is something like £65 :/ and the plans were something like £30 - £40 pm... just for three piggies... I'll have 9 when we get the himi's (already named LOL, Cesaro and Tyson - WWE again).

Last edited:

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can't offer any advice on the insurance. But I can't wait to see pictures of the new arrivals! :love:

Goth Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm not aware of any insurance company except Exotics Direct that will insure guinea pigs.

Kerrie74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:/ the excess is a bit daft... I've never paid £65 for one guinea lol.

Yeah we're getting them tomorrow morning now, was going to be tomorrow afternoon, she did offer today but I don't have the money to donate today xD

I'm still on the look out for more grids, or if I got a bit enough table I could put one cage on the top and one under OR it could go in my room 1 cage up and my dog's bed underneath... yeap the dog comes to bed as well rofl. Different options.

Status
Not open for further replies.