• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I'm SO EXCITED! Tomorrow we are gettin our thrid piggie! we where in my garden today and my mum asked me if we could change something around in my room and we did and now there is the right amount of space for the new one! Its a boar and we are still debating his name my mum likes Albie? but I'm not too sure and i just dont no its such a suprize she just said she had been into PAH to get something for Flic (her fav bunny! ?) and they are over run with boars i think becasue the staff warn them they will fight in experienced people just dont bother nad go with a sow she said they are cramped and she couldnt bare it so she had to take a look at the space in my room and its all ok plus if hes griffys age we can try bonding Zubin again i no hes not lonely but it would still be lovely for him to have a buddy, the cage we have is ok but i will be getting a MUCH better one becasue all my pigs have out grown it, hopefully if this bond goes well him and Zubin will have to share Zubins masion! I'm so excited i no it would be better to adopt from a rescue but my mum said becasue we had to give our cat up YEARS AGO they wont ever let us adopt an animal! shes going soft though becasue she was talking away to Zubin about getting him another boyfriend it was so cute i think she is so concerend about the piggies in PAH that she wants to help them even if it can only be one. i will up load pigtures tomoro any ideas of names would be lovely x ;D

I no I'm so excited i will be so bored in my driving lesson waiting to get home! x

i can imagine! i would be just just as impatient to go home! its like a new outfit.....so exciting! :D

YAY! hehe your going to get me all hyped up lol, my dad doesnt no so ssssh lol x

gothchick1515 said:
YAY! hehe your going to get me all hyped up lol, my dad doesnt no so ssssh lol x
omg, your dad doesnt know!? how are gonna get away with it? ?

Well it took him nearly 3 weeks to notice Zubin was there and he only realised Harry was new a little a while ago lol I'm not worried and plus we are saying i paid for him he nos theres nothing he can so then hahah! my mums so cool lol x

lol. ha ha. good for you then! have fun with your new piggy! send him a kissie from me! :P

I've got an albie short for Albert so am biased, think its a great name and I also have artie short for arthur, you lucky girl getting a new pig, my sheds are thinning out, a lot of mine are coming up to 3 this summer which is the age I always seem to lose them for some strange reason, 2 and half, 3 seems a dodgy age for my pigs.
anyway enjoy your new man in your life

Yeah thats the plan! Zubin gets on well with pigs but harry was the reason taht didnt work Harry just doent like pigs i think i should have gatherd that by the way he hid and head butted any piggie that came near him in teh pen! he seems so happy alone but Zubin is so into harry he always wants to be with him but Harry bites him so i gave up! my friend maxine said she saw one there that was cute she loves pigs but her mum wont let her have them since she has three cats hehe she said i should call him max or hoegarth which is why Albie is looking so much better but i spose its in the pig isnt it i liked Taz when i got Rudi but then when i saw him he wasnt a taz! so i went for rudi, but i knew Zubin was a Zubin the second i saw him and with Harry i let my little sister name him so i didnt get much of a say and my mum really loves Albie so its looking like Albie but we shall see, I'm so impatient i keep looking at the time my mums home at 3 so i got about 2 and a half hours!! woooooooo but i cant get pics for a while because i have no credit and no digi cam :( id love a long haired pig but i always fall in love with the most unusual one, i told Zubin he was gettin a bf and he just looked at me all strange lol then i did the cage out and the bars had to have smelt like Griff because he went crazy wheeking which was so hard for me because i new how much he loved his griff! I'm sure he will be VERY EXCITED more than me when i bring him home! my mums talking to the assistant because apparantly i make scenes which is rude because I'm helping them hehe omg look at me wittering on x

NO! went to PAH and like i was told they where over run with them all gorgeous but they wont let them go till tomroo! they are happy 4 them to be all smushed up in that pen but when it comes to the hour when they turn 8weeks they wont sell me them! I'm so so angry!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( but my mum said we can go 1st thing to get him! there where some gorgeous ones there i cant remember the name of the breed but a tgpf member has one called saffron i think she recently had babies? and there was one whos got like a huge main sticking out its so cute! i dont no which one i need to take away! my sisters upset because she was all excited then we came home without him shes crying! my mum was so angry because if they are that strict about the day they are sold then why the hell cant they be that strict about everything else! x

I'm so annoyed its like he was there in my reach but i wasnt allowed him GRRRR! i will be up for 9 tomoro and down there for 10! nobody is getting him before me lol, i still cant decide on his name any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back