• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So far happy introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zez

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We are now the proud owners of a new cage mate for our poor widowed Danzac (male)! Max is 8 weeks old, white, grey and ginger and really friendly. I sexed him in the shop to be sure (yep, i did see a willy pop out!) and introduction was funny to watch, with a bit of purring and humping, but within 10 mins they were sharing a pear and some grass. He's already let me and the kids hold him, and was ever so calm. And I've jsut been out to check on them and found Danzac and Max snuggled up in the hay. Long may it continue!

I'm so chuffed. We burried Tikka today, and the kids said goodbye and told him they loved him. My son (almost 5) told me he was sad. But happy that now Danzac had Max (his choice of name). I'm looking forward to getting to know Max. Danzac has always been a scardy cat, whereas Tikka was very outgoing and eagar to see his humans so i am hoping we can encourage Max to be a little braver!

I'm so chuffed. We burried Tikka today, and the kids said goodbye and told him they loved him. My son (almost 5) told me he was sad. But happy that now Danzac had Max (his choice of name). I'm looking forward to getting to know Max. Danzac has always been a scardy cat, whereas Tikka was very outgoing and eagar to see his humans so i am hoping we can encourage Max to be a little braver!

Max sounds lovely, am glad he is settling in well and Dan seems happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back