• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So Full....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I feel so full.... ate too much, I didn't want the last Turkey sandwich but it would have been rude to say no... Off to sit in my pants ( am at home now, this would not be appropriate in company :)) ) Anyone else feel blergggghhh?

I felt that way yesterday! Came home from son's house & sat around in my nightie as it has nothing to restrict the waist & is my most comfy gear. It's Boxing Day morning here & every time I open the fridge for milk for coffee I see the leftover I brought home & think "I'm not eating that - I'm not eating for a week!".Might change my mind by tea time though.

Well we've just spent the day with our piggies and we didn't even bother to get out of our pj's! It's just so good to relax and chill.

Lisa & Ali..x

We had dinner about 2 and I'm still feeling so full..

But it was so hard to resist all of the chocolate sitting under the tree and the chocolate brownie in the kitchen..

I so wish I had a new pair of pjs! So a pair of leggings and a baggy jumper it has been for me today!

We had beef for Christmas dinner @2pm from our local farm :) it was amazing.
Feeling fed up more than feeling full ha ha. I hope you all had a fantastic day I plan to have a brilliant one next year hopefully :)

I had some pork and then chocolate cake. Left the rest of the cake at mums and I am now regretting it! I want MORE.

I'm still eating! I'm dreading the scales at slimming class on Tuesday! :eek: sod it, it's once a year and I deserve it, I've been a good boy this year! :lol!:

I've been trying to cut down on how much sugar I eat. But with the second round of trifle, along with jelly tots and chocolate all day. I think I'll just re-start on Monday ;)

I feel so full.... ate too much, I didn't want the last Turkey sandwich but it would have been rude to say no... Off to sit in my pants ( am at home now, this would not be appropriate in company :)) ) Anyone else feel blergggghhh?
Seriously made me laugh,,,,I can hear my hubbie saying the same thing. Just want to sit in his pants, see underneath we're all the same!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back