• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So Indecisive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry&lloyd

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been thinking about moving the piggies (either all 4 or one pair) into my spare room. There are so many pros and cons to this and just can't decide what to do.
If I do move them they will have WAY more space than they do now as I can use the corners of the room for 2 sides instead of grids so can essentially make a 5x5 for Harry and Lloyd/ 6x6 for Katie and Nala. This would be great for them space wise.
I can have their pens next to each other so they can interact more.
But, I love being able to watch their daily antics and think I will miss them a lot
The cat will lose her room, she's pretty much claimed it as hers.
Harder to keep clean/will use up a lot more fleece and towels.
The cons are all completely selfish reasons on my part but just wanted other people's thoughts.

Could you try it and see how you get on and change back if you find it too much work?

An hour and 10 minutes later I have a 5x5 set up, and the girls are not impressed at all. Don't actually have space to put both pairs in the room so it will be Harry and lloyds room until I get rid of some junk. Sorry for the poor quality photos, iPads are rubbish!
image.jpg image.jpg
And yes they are both in the one tiny house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back