• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

so proud of my new girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So this is the 1st full day ive had Cleopatra and Annabel and they are sooo brilliant!

they have been exploring their home (although its only temp at the mo) - Cleo being the braver of the two. They have eaten lettuce from my hand and been held a couple of times and they are so calm and still when they are cuddled; Like they enjoy it already!

I introduced my 21 month old son to them today (although every time i say "guinea pigs" he snorts - wrong type of pig, but bless him!) and they are very happy to be stroked by him. So pleased to have them! x)

I'm glad your son likes them! My nephew is 28 months; he adores our guinea pigs. He calls them 'geees'! I love your new girls' names - they sound adorable!

Awwww lovely glad they're settling in! I still love the names, wish I'd been more imaginative eith mine now Altho they do kinda suit their personalities... Your girls sound happy to be home ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back