• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So, Ruffles is an escape artist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I came home last night and greeted the boys like I always do, by just saying hello. I went into the kitchen to get their veg, walked back in the living room and saw Ruffles run across the floor.

It took me 30 mins to catch him and put him back in the cage. He's running around and jumping about fine. His appetite hasnt changed or anything, but if you look at the picture below, its quite a long drop?!

Also! The cage was shut! How'd he do it? Should I rename him Harry Houdini?!

IMG00124.jpg

Did anybody let him out by chance?

Also is that cage for two boars or just the one? As its more of a size for a single piggy

No I live by myself and no one has a key to my house except me.

Two boars live in there...It's a lot larger than it looks

Ah okay - the reccommendations for two boars is 4 ft x 2ft x 2ft - must just be the photo

Hee hee hee! Yes, it does seem like a long drop, doesn't it? He is obviously fine though - make sure you keep checking those doors! My two can open the doors with their teeth if they aren't fastened properly.

I had Houdinis yesterday during cage cleaning time lol! Took me about half an hour of sitting on the floor and waiting for Scruff to get fed up with exploring under the sofas and go back home!

Patch also managed to sneak out of the run whilst I was cleaning his cage - I saw a streak of black fur out of the corner of my eye! He is easier to catch however lol!

I have my two female piggies in this cage at the moment, it is bigger than the pic looks although we're building a C&C cage at the weekend :)

I have this cage aswell I only have one piggie in it but i think it is easy for the front of this cage to slip open as it is quite light and a few times I have had to double check I have closed it properly.

I have to often push Freddie back in when I open the front, with it opening all in one piece as i think he would be jumping out aswell.

Glad you managed to catch Ruggles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back