• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

so sorry you two didnt get the chance of life x

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
you two were only born 1 hour ago approx and hubby found you sleeping next to your mummy that tried her hardest to clean you and make you come alive, but sadly you two beautiful boys were not meant to be here on this earth, but meant for a better place over rainbow bridge..

though you two were born asleep still know you were very much loved by your mummy and two sisters and me very, very much..

popcorn and run free as we will all meet again..

xxxxx

I am so sad about this. R.I.P little babies, the Angels will look after you now.

I am so sorry - it is always so gutting to have babies tumble into life only to leave it.

Best of luck for mummy and sisters; I hope that they will thrive!

So sorry to hear of your loss xx

Sweet dreams little ones. You may not have had a life on earth but your life at the Bridge will make up for that x x x x

sorry just re checked its was 3 boys and 1 girl the 2 boys have died, white one was 81g and the other one was 108g so real good weights i wonder if they came to fast and she couldnt keep up:{:(

So very sad that they didn't get a chance at the fun things that life offers piggies. R.I.P little ones

I'm so sorry Claire. Love to you and mummy piggie.

Rest well, little ones. xx

So sorry to hear these two bubs didnt make it. There will be plenty of mummy pigs at the bridge who will fuss over and care for these two little angels.. Sleep tight precious ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back