So upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, it sounds awful whats happened to him and hope he will be okay :(
Sending lots of hugs your way xxxxx

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh Charlotte, I am so so sorry to hear about Angus. I am in tears. I lost a cat a few years back after he had been hit by a car. It's devasting. I know what you must be going through. You get so attached to them. I am glad he made it through the night and I hope things get better quickly and you have him home again. Sending you love and hugs x

Wingus-dingus

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh Angus, poor lad, he's got through the first night, he's obviously a fighter, keep strong little man Romily needs a cuddle.

Thinking of you and Angus with fingers and everything else crossed.

Take care x

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
what a sad thread, I'm really sorry hon, it breaks my heart when i drive to work in a morning and see a cat or any animal that has been run over there seems so many these days.

Poor little love, at least he made it home to you where you can do your best for him and love him to pieces during his recovery.

fingers and paws crossed for you all, hugs xxxxxxxx

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
what a sad thread, I'm really sorry hon, it breaks my heart when i drive to work in a morning and see a cat or any animal that has been run over there seems so many these days.

Poor little love, at least he made it home to you where you can do your best for him and love him to pieces during his recovery.

fingers and paws crossed for you all, hugs xxxxxxxx
That's how I am when we are driving? Jim drives and I often close my eyes, I am so petrified of rabbits running out in front of the car. I often cry when I see animals on the road.

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh hun i'm so sorry, have you heard how he is now?
Thinking of you all and if you need to talk i'm here ok babe x

mrs ord

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I hope he's ok. Not sure what i'd do if it was one of mine so I really understand your horror at such and awful shock. Its every cat owners worst nightmare. Hugs :(

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's how I am when we are driving? Jim drives and I often close my eyes, I am so petrified of rabbits running out in front of the car. I often cry when I see animals on the road.
its devastating isnt it, i dont know how some people can do it knowingly and just leave the poor thing there. :0

x>> to Angus x

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think one of the worst things recently was seeing a fox on the side of the road, it looked like it was asleep. I cried. Even now remembering it has me tearful. It really really got to me. I imagined it being recent, the fear and the pain if it hadn't died immediately.

daleksarah

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
oh the poor love i hope he is ok,please give him a stroke from me when he gets home and can we see a photo so we can send healing vibes to him:)

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
oh god, dont we torture ourselves, if i see them i have to run through all the things that could have happened even to the extent of the mummy and daddy driving past and seeing their baby sprawled on a road...................8...

life sucks sometimes :(

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh Charlotte, I'm so sorry. I really hope he'll be ok. Hugs. Keep us updated. Poor little love.

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
oh god, dont we torture ourselves, if i see them i have to run through all the things that could have happened even to the extent of the mummy and daddy driving past and seeing their baby sprawled on a road...................8...

life sucks sometimes :(
It certainly does and yes we torture ourselves and I so wish we didn't. :(

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh poor Angus, huge hugs to you and him x

I remember finding a cat at the side of the road a year or two ago, unfortunately it was too late for him, but I just don't understand how people can leave them there when they hit them. He didn't have a collar or tag, but I went to the housing estate just behind the road where it happened and managed to find somebody who knew the owner :( It was one of the hardest things I've ever done but at least he wasn't left with his owners wondering what had happened :(
One of my cats is always down by a big roundabout in our town, I wish he wouldn't go there :(

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score

I remember finding a cat at the side of the road a year or two ago, unfortunately it was too late for him, but I just don't understand how people can leave them there when they hit them. He didn't have a collar or tag, but I went to the housing estate just behind the road where it happened and managed to find somebody who knew the owner :( It was one of the hardest things I've ever done but at least he wasn't left with his owners wondering what had happened :(
One of my cats is always down by a big roundabout in our town, I wish he wouldn't go there :(
I wish there were more people like you. A few years back our cat was killed by a car. Thankfully he was chipped and the owner of the car who had hit him took him to an animal hospital who called us. It was about midnight and we were anxious because we were calling but no sign of him. I couldn't have borne not knowing what had happened if we didn't get that call. I can understand why you would be so worried about your cat.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score

you need to ground him!! :))

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
you need to ground him!! :))
Yes, good plan! Though he doesn't like our two female cats, he's barely ever in the house anymore, so it would be hard to keep him there! He comes in now that it's getting cold, but over summer I had to put a bed on the roof of the piggy hutches, he refused to sleep inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.