• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So We Went To Get 2 Boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your new arrivals and exploring the many useful threads on the forum too. Lots of things with guinea pigs have changed over the years:- larger and better accommodation, feeding, mental and physical wellbeing etc. etc. Feel free to ask any questions you might have and look forward to seeing some pictures of your trio once they have had some time to settle in.:).

Welcome :) Looking forward to reading more about your girls as they settle in :)
Hope you enjoy it here :)

hehehe easily done (more so the planning to get two and getting three instead)! Looking forward to hearing more about your girls and seeing some pigtures when you're settled

I am fairly new but this forum is great ! Welcome ..:D

Aw I'm glad you got some pictures up, they're lovely :) Great names too. The name Peggy amused me (in a good way) x

Thanks for the update with the photos! Congratulations on your piggies there are gorgeous, cannot wait to see more of them

Congrats on the piggies and welcome to the forum. :tu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back