• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So, What Did We Get For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought we could share some of the gifts we got for Christmas!
It can be something that was so thoughtful, that made you laugh or just a gift you really love!

My boyfriend brought me this panda bear. For almost all occasions it has become tradition that I get some form of bear! However this one is a little different! He heats up in the microwave! Because I'm always complaining about how cold I am when I go to bed haha!
image.jpg

This gift had me and my mum in stitches this morning. My mother brought me a foot massager, yes, foot massager! Because I had aching feet after work! Now I genuinely appreciated it so much! But she brought it before we knew I was going to loose the job on Christmas eve! So when I opened it we just couldn't stop laughing at the bad timing!
image.jpg

So is there any little stories or gifts anyone would like too share?

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas day!xx

I got a great cupcake recipe book from my boyfriend's mum which is thoughtful as I'm always baking cupcakes. And I got a cosy new pair of uggs from my boyfriend! And some money, pjs and stocking fillers from my parents. Not forgetting loads of chocolate :yahoo:

Also, the panda bear is so cute! Such a good idea. I have a heat pad for when I get a sore back and it's great!

Aww the panda is lovely.

Hopefully one day you will be able to use the foot massager.

No funny stories but I got some lovely things: pjs, a jumper, a dress, smellies, earrings, chocolate, Guinea Pig Nativity book and a cookbook, plus money and a giftcard.

My mum got me a hot water bottle too! I'll never be able to say I'm cold again haha!

You both got some lovely things too! Awwww

Awww I love the panda! I got lots of lovely things this year! :)

Got pj's, lots of smellys, Zelda games for my GameCube, and so many socks! I love cosy clothing at Christmas time.

Hope you all had a lovely day.

Awww I love the panda! I got lots of lovely things this year! :)

Got pj's, lots of smellys, Zelda games for my GameCube, and so many socks! I love cosy clothing at Christmas time.

Hope you all had a lovely day.

You still have a GameCube?! I loved mine so much! I managed to get through 3 of them because they just kept breaking!

I also got some cute socks! With little bear faces on the sides! But both of them fell off already!

You still have a GameCube?! I loved mine so much! I managed to get through 3 of them because they just kept breaking!

I also got some cute socks! With little bear faces on the sides! But both of them fell off already!

Yes! I managed to pick one up for £20! :) I still love playing it.

Awwh I love comfy socks. I got fluffy ones with owls and cats on :)

I thought we could share some of the gifts we got for Christmas!
It can be something that was so thoughtful, that made you laugh or just a gift you really love!

My boyfriend brought me this panda bear. For almost all occasions it has become tradition that I get some form of bear! However this one is a little different! He heats up in the microwave! Because I'm always complaining about how cold I am when I go to bed haha!
View attachment 20596

This gift had me and my mum in stitches this morning. My mother brought me a foot massager, yes, foot massager! Because I had aching feet after work! Now I genuinely appreciated it so much! But she brought it before we knew I was going to loose the job on Christmas eve! So when I opened it we just couldn't stop laughing at the bad timing!
View attachment 20597

So is there any little stories or gifts anyone would like too share?

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas day!xx
Aw they're really thoughtful pressies! I was really chuffed with the DVD of the new film Northern Soul. I missed it at the cinema and hubby got it as a surprise.

Yes! I managed to pick one up for £20! :) I still love playing it.

Awwh I love comfy socks. I got fluffy ones with owls and cats on :)

That's amazing! So jealous of that! My sister is obsessed with zelda games too!

I love owls.. And cats! Aww :) they sound so cute!

That's amazing! So jealous of that! My sister is obsessed with zelda games too!

I love owls.. And cats! Aww :) they sound so cute!

I know I was so impressed! Me too! :) also watched Frozen for the first time. I've got to guiltily admit I loved it! :xd:

Aw they're really thoughtful pressies! I was really chuffed with the DVD of the new film Northern Soul. I missed it at the cinema and hubby got it as a surprise.

Aww! What a lovely surprise gift! That's so sweet! I hope you enjoy it now you get too watch it!

I've not seen that! I must admit, When something has such a huge hype like frozen does, it tends to put me off.. But it seems to be loved so much!

Haha I was exactly the same! I had put it off for ages and ages. Me and my boyfriend finally watched it. He even enjoyed it! It's just one of those things, even if you try to hate it, you just can't! :doh:

IT was a bonza one.
- Alcohol
- Big a telescope
- Binoculars
- Clinique
- Cosmetic Organiser
- Cross Stitch
- Chocolate
- Perfume (x 4)
- Clarins
erm a few more items too.
to be fair, we haven't had a xmas for a few years so we did it in style this year.
:san::clap:

I had a great t-shirt from my husband with a sad T-Rex saying "If you're happy and you know it clap your...oh." :)) We always joke about my shorter-than-average arms being like little T-Rex stumps so it was perfect!

Also some lovely chocolatey things, a new printer from my mum and her partner as mine finally gave up after about 8 years, slippers, Cards Against Humanity, a jigsaw puzzle of baby penguin and a lovely big box of Sanctuary smellies.

The pigs were very naughty indeed and bought me a new phone...! :D

MrsHogg got a decorative owl wall art, an owl cushion, a bottle of her favourite perfume, a shed load of scented aromatherapy candles and tickets to see Collabro live. ;)

Sewing machine, leather jacket, another coat, nail kit, candle, umbrella.
A few other things too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back