• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Solar Eclipse 20th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black marker pen on a sheet of glass or perspex?

Sarcasm oozing ^^^^^ :)) :)) :D
Six pairs of sunglasses?

hahahahaha, love a bit of sarcasm!

Oh god... yano what.. I'll use one.. and risk it. Its not gunna blind me isit?!

*edit.... black marker?!

I haven't tried it, it was just an idea. Don't blame me if you need a white stick when you visit brum! :))

I haven't tried it, it was just an idea. Don't blame me if you need a white stick when you visit brum! :))

oh god lol. Whats all this.. making a hole in a piece of paper.. then turning around and using another piece of paper to see it?

Not heard of that one! I'll just grab me helmet :)

Not heard of that one! I'll just grab me helmet :)

I saw something on the news but wasn't paying much attention. Something to do with a pin hole in a piece of paper and a card board box! I'll be insulating the roof space so it won't make much difference to me!

I saw something on the news but wasn't paying much attention. Something to do with a pin hole in a piece of paper and a card board box! I'll be insulating the roof space so it won't make much difference to me!
so, you'll be in total darkness anyway !

oh god lol. Whats all this.. making a hole in a piece of paper.. then turning around and using another piece of paper to see it?
Yep, this is correct, a hole in a piece of paper, hold it in front of the sun and project the image onto a second piece of paper.

Ah yes, I know what this means ( I think!)
You have the sun behind you, price of paper with a hole in it over your shoulder. Then the other piece of paper in front of you, moving the two piece closer or further away from each other to focus the sun. Got it?

I GOT IT! woooo! Thanks guys! I can now watch the eclipse without being blinded!
@BossHogg @Tim

Now all I have to do is wake up....hmm.

Well.... That was crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back