Some Fun Pictures of My Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I was looking through my photobucket and thought I would post some fun pics I took of my girls Chewy and Stormy in 2010.

Halloween2010.jpg
Fall/Halloween 2010

Cheeseheads.jpg
Cheeseheads for when Packers won the Superbowl!

Christmas2010.jpg
Christmas 2010

I cant wait for Evy & Chloe to feel more comfortable so I can get some fun pics of them too. Hope you guys enjoy them!

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
:)) they are brilliant hehe! You should use the last one on your christmas cards!

Reaction score
Hehe

Hehe they are soo cute drool
I am in L.O.V.E haha how long have you had them for?

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They're terrific pictures, and such cute piggies x)x) I know this is the second time I've posted on this thread, but they're so cute, I keep coming back to look! :)):))

Reaction score
I lurve the Christmas one, I so want cards like that this year

Thanks! That was my plan for the pic but I procrastinated and had to just e-mail the pic with a greeting. It was still a hit but would of made a much better card.

My boyfriends aunt was telling me to sign up for this greeting cards site so other people could buy them but I didn't think there was a huge market for guinea pig Christmas cards... until I ran across the guinea forums. Might have to look back into that now.

Reaction score
They're terrific pictures, and such cute piggies x)x) I know this is the second time I've posted on this thread, but they're so cute, I keep coming back to look! :)):))

Lol :)) Thank you! It's great to see you guys enjoy these pics as much as I do. Stormy & Chewy are my little stars they sit so good for me. (probably cause they know the treats come afterwards)

Status
Not open for further replies.