• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Some New Photos Of Amber Pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So today I got my new liners from Ziggie Piggies! I'm soooo happy with! and a lap pad too! Anyway I managed to get some really good photos of her markings while she was in her run!

"Omnom this is for eating right?"

On her new lap pad

I think shes happy with her new fleeces

On constant cat watch!

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aw, she is such a beautiful girl. I love how she has oranges/gingers along her side, it almost looks like she has cinnamon on her.

Fabulous photos of the cats too. Lovely fleece! I had been awaiting pictures of those....:))

Reactions: A&T

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
She is beautiful. Her crest makes her look like she's wearing a hat :)

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you guys! @piggyfan & @Davey-cavy !

@Chief Guinea Pig Its really orange/ginger! I've only just really noticed its on one side more than the other too! Haha I couldn't wait to get the fleeces in! Then I couldn't decided which one to use first!

@Flutterby It looks like she's wearing a sombrero doesn't it?! Like a flat sombrero!

Harry&lloyd

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Beautiful piggie, those marking are so unusual. Gorgeous kitties too :luv:

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you guys! @piggyfan & @Davey-cavy !

@Chief Guinea Pig Its really orange/ginger! I've only just really noticed its on one side more than the other too! Haha I couldn't wait to get the fleeces in! Then I couldn't decided which one to use first!

@Flutterby It looks like she's wearing a sombrero doesn't it?! Like a flat sombrero!
I think their little crests are funny because when they wash themselves with paws they pull it down so it covers their eyes and they look very cross!

Humfred

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She's lovely. Lovely colours and markings. Your fleeces are nice too. I was reading your other thread about the fleeces earlier. Bet you're glad they came. I think Amber will love them. Spoiled girly...

Status
Not open for further replies.