• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Some pictures of "The Zoo"! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWCZoo

My beautiful big boy Hurley, died peacefully yesterday morning aged 5. We will miss you buddy! :(

Hurley and Jack!

Hurley with two of his former girlfriends, Starla and Rikku:

All three of his former girlfriends, Starla, Rikku and Ifalna:

Miffy, 6 year old female bunny:

Miles, her 6 year old best boy buddy!

Last edited:

RWCZoo

Domino, my 4 year old girly:

Benny, her "husbun" who died earlier this year aged 7. Miss you, gorgeous boy!

My Nethie boy Rocket (with black spots) and Nethie cross China (REW). Rocket is 8.5 years and China is 5.

3 year old male Yorkie Lando:

4 year old Chihuahua mix Solo:

Wiebke

Staff member
Hurley was a stunning boy! And he looks like he had a great life with all his girls and then little Jack!

Your bunnies are gorgeous, too!

Wow and I thought I had a house full lol
you have lots of beautiful animals there (can't resist a furry frienddrool)
That pic of your sleepy bunny is just lush (really really want a bunny:()

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Awwwww they are all so gorgeous x), may i ask whereabouts did you buy that lovely wooden hidey in Hurley and Jack's photo? Its lovely :)

RWCZoo

Awwwww they are all so gorgeous x), may i ask whereabouts did you buy that lovely wooden hidey in Hurley and Jack's photo? Its lovely :)
I got it at a small, independent pet store I worked at when I first moved to the USA. Don't worry, they don't sell animals and never will! xx>>> I can't remember the brand name unfortunately, but I was very pleasantly surprised to find them in stock. I was their resident rabbit/guinea pig expert as I was the only one that kept them - I taught them a lot and advised some new rabbit/piggy owners who had adopted from the Humane Society on what to feed them and how to house them. :) Very rewarding!

Here's a diagram of the setup that I built last July (it's since been elevated well above ground level):

Status
Not open for further replies.