• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Some Random Pigtures During Cage Clean.. ( Pic Heavy )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, I love seeing your pigs. It was nice to see Amelia Janes brother looking especially gorgeous. I have such a soft spot for Nibbles. She looks like she would be lovely to cuddle.

Aww, I love seeing your pigs. It was nice to see Amelia Janes brother looking especially gorgeous. I have such a soft spot for Nibbles. She looks like she would be lovely to cuddle.

Nibbles is a real lap pig and loves nothing better than stretching out on your lap showing her chooken legs. She and Saffi are very cuddly and we think that Nibbles has taught Saffi to chill out a little bit more. Basil is the male version of Nibbles as he is very laid back too.

Lisa & Ali..x

Gorgeous piggies. Bless little Hunter he looks like a skunk. Lol. :love:

Awwww, lovely lovely piggies,all 13 of them!
Really beautiful picture of Nibbles. I think she's my fave, too.

Awwww, lovely lovely piggies,all 13 of them!
Really beautiful picture of Nibbles. I think she's my fave, too.

Nibbles is our latest foster piggy but as you can guess she is no longer a foster. She came to us in November through a friend who knew of her situation being kept outside in a small hutch on her own. She settled in almost immediately and is one of the most friendly piggys you'll ever meet which surprised us given her background. Just round about Christmas time we decided that she would be part of our piggy family and we bonded her with Saffi. Nibbles' nature is beginning to rub off on Saffi as she is becoming much more of a lap pig herself. Saffi was also kept as a single pig when we adopted her so it is great that the girls have company together. We guess we were just lucky that they bonded so well as we have heard of piggies who have been on their own for their lifetime forgetting that they were guinea pigs.

Lisa & Ali..x

Aww, that's so sad. Suzie (my avatar) was kept with a rabbit before I got her. I don't think she'd ever met another guinea pig. When I introduced her to her new cage mate, Tamsy, she started popcorning like mad! She was so happy to have some piggie to talk to!

Awwwwwwwwwwww :luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:

Lovely photos of your gang! So many droolsome piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back