• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

some vibes for bob please ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shauna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
8... my elderly princess bob was 6 at christmas and yesterday and today she taken a turn for the worst ): shes not eating and has lost alot of weight shes booked i at the vets tonight but if you can spare some vibes that woud be great 8...

here she is today ): she never sits still 8...
070120114191.jpg

shes still talking to me though and nudging my hand for a chin tickle

heres one just to show how beautiful she is ): and how alert she normally is8...
190920103634.jpg

Pigmad

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
sending lots of vibes for Bob, hope the vets can do something for her, shes stunning btw x)

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww Bob is absolutely gorgeous, six is a great age maybe shes just having an off week now shes an old lady?

Huge vibes being sent anyway, hope you are ok, thinking of you x>>

Shauna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww Bob is absolutely gorgeous, six is a great age maybe shes just having an off week now shes an old lady?

Huge vibes being sent anyway, hope you are ok, thinking of you x>>

id like it to beshes just off ):

but shes really cold to so I'm having to keep her warm and her squeeks all deep ): shes going wobbly when she tries to walk so i keep taking water to her and syringing her food ):

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
BIG HUG

I'm sending my vibes for princess Bob!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww Bob, she is beautiful, sending lots of get well soon vibes to the little princess.x

Shauna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
it was at half 6, the vet had a feel and said she thinks shes either got a bad absess or a tumor but without an xray she doesn't know but they have to do that under anesetic and she wouldnt survive. So she gave us the option of having her pts ): but i asked what else they could do.. so she gave her a injection of painkiller and antibiotics and then gave me some antibiotics to give her until monday and said i should keep doing what I'm doing with the syringe feeding.

She seems brighter since the injection though (: my dog keeps crying by her cage and licking her spot where the injection made her bleed though its sweet how he knows shes poorly but sad at the same time

but if its an absess she said it will burst and then on monday she will flush it out etc but if its a tumor we'll have to do whats best for bob ):

Shauna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am so sorry that it's not good news!

thanks, my brother started to cry in the room and he made the vet cryi know its still sad but its making me chuckle how the vet burst into tears at how sad we was

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww poor Bob, hope she has a comfy weekend, be thinking of you, how sweet it your pooch x

Status
Not open for further replies.