• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Someone please stop me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ok, so I need you all to stop me from buying anymore piggie toys/beds!

The girls really do have enough and i've just found myself on animal magic pet supplies spending another twenty something pound :red ! They have a really good sale on by the way, i bought 5 bags of burns meadow hay for £10! I'm currently spending £6 on one bag at my local vets (I live in London and there aren't many pet shops locally) so at least that was a bargain...

I've noticed that they have been chewing the correx in their cage so i've just bought them some natural hidey houses and balls to chew on (they love chomping on their wooden house).

So they now have 5 beds and I really mustn't get them anymore, so if you catch me posting listings to ebay/websites STOP ME!

Also, i've decorated their C&C cage with bunting...doesn't it look pretty!
AuOKS.jpg

and they have a new sign (i'm waiting for a very cute painted one from ebay):
T6wth.jpg

The sign fell into their cage when I first hung it and they nibble all around the edges before I noticed, I think it's a good touch, hehe!

and because you have listened to me waffling here's a pigture of Dottie enjoying her first ever dandelion leaves that I picked for them today:
WD8Rh.jpg

Spoilt piggies!

hehe i'm the same. since joining this forum i'v seen so much stuff i want for my piggies so i'v ordered LOADS off ebay. it's never going to all fit in their cages rolleyes

hehe i'm the same. since joining this forum i'v seen so much stuff i want for my piggies so i'v ordered LOADS off ebay. it's never going to all fit in their cages rolleyes

Tehee! I know, it's awful, I have a double cupboard underneath our sink and it is full of the girls stuff! You do need spares for when everything is in the wash though :)) they wheek and popcorn so much when they get new things I just can't resist! On a serious note I really do have to stop though as i'm spending more money on them than myself :x...my work shoes are falling apart!

Hehe, lovely pictures :) I seem to be accumulating guinea pig stuff too :))

Ooooh has it expanded to guinea pig related items around the house which are for you yet?! I keep giving people guinea pig related cards, there are some brilliant ones on ebay!

dont ever stop buying cause its great therapy (as long as you can afford it)

Ohhh I love that last pic. Hes standing on my handmade cuddle pocket too. extra special.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/annie78art/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562
I got more stuff on ebay lol

Oh yes! Hehe! I took forever to get to the post office to pick it up Bex! They only got it last night mallethead they love it! It's so squidgy and matches their hammock house :)) i'll try and get some pics of them in it soon for you to put on your blog! Thanks so much, I loved the guinea pig sticker on the front too!

Hehe, thanks JoBo! I'll tell my boyfriend that when he sees yet another parcel for them :)) your piggie on the right in your avatar looks like Dottie!

i really can't afford it and shouldn't be spending, but i can't help it my piggys are my babies and i love spoiling them. luckily i have some movey saved up in my paypal account to pay for it all mallethead drool

nooooooo don't stop......... i want to have it all but would need to empty a bedroom..........nope can't do that yet :(|) 2 kids still at home and the first one is also sort of staying here temp.......
NOPE..........still can't OH is dead against..........but bit by bit i'm adding little things and the girls are spoilt by their Aunties and they also have Duke's things too :)

But OMG those toys.......... drool lushhhhhhh

nooooooo don't stop......... i want to have it all but would need to empty a bedroom..........nope can't do that yet :(|) 2 kids still at home and the first one is also sort of staying here temp.......
NOPE..........still can't OH is dead against..........but bit by bit i'm adding little things and the girls are spoilt by their Aunties and they also have Duke's things too :)

But OMG those toys.......... drool lushhhhhhh

haha, i'm glad to read the other posts to see i'm not the only one who cannot resist buying more and more for piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back