• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sometimes it makes me smile so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisajazz

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tonight when I dished up veggies to the LOADS of pigs I have here between my own and rescues I had a smile to myself.

The shed got the door insulated today and it's so warm and peaceful in the shed it's wonderful. When I entered with the bowls it was mental and then within a few minutes it was peaceful and all you could hear was chomp chomp chomp. :)

It made me feel all warm inside to know that these lot of pigs are living a nice, peaceful, happy life because of the rescue. I don't always feel like that - sometimes I feel all rushed and stressed but tonight was great, really warm.

I hope all you piggy people feel the same warm feeling inside to know you are doing your best for the animals and people in your lives.

x

awwww sniff thats so sniff nice sniff what a lovely feeling.....smother yourself in it because you deserve it x

Aw, that's lovely :) Any pig who finds himself in your shed has landed firmly on his little feet!

My lot have moved into the shed now and it was lovely and toasty in there earlier :) I went out to tuck them in a couple of hours ago and Pippa was convinced she was going to get second helpings of veggies rolleyes and looked a bit miffed when she had to make do with a handful of timothy hay instead!

It always makes me smile, the soudn of safe, happy, chomping piggies!

I think I know how you feel, I got home today with a mirgaine and knew I needed to clean the pigs out but felt so bad I had to go to bed. I woke up a feew hours later really not feeling like doing it but the sight of them popcorning when they had a nice clean bed and lots of yummy hay made it all alright. It's because they're worth it.
(cue Bob doing a hair swish)
I can't even begin to imagine how you cope with all your rescue pigs as well. All I can say is thank you for looking after them and helping them on their way to their forever home. x

Aw, that's lovely :) Any pig who finds himself in your shed has landed firmly on his little feet!

I totally agree and its great that you get this feeling back from all your hard work. go an have copious amounts of chocolate, cakes, wine whatever you fancy you deserve it and calories don't exist on a Sunday so enjoy!

x

I totally agree and its great that you get this feeling back from all your hard work. go an have copious amounts of chocolate, cakes, wine whatever you fancy you deserve it and calories don't exist on a Sunday so enjoy!

x

I totally agree and I'm loving the calories don't exist on a sunday thing (how many sunday's do we have in one week lol)

Aww, how lovely. I do love that warm feeling you get from helping out those in need. All of your piggies are so lucky to have you looking after them.
And I agree, you deserve to go and spoil yourself. You do so much to help all these piggies in need that you deserve a treat or two :)).
:)

Sounds like year doing a good job. How many piggies do you have. I waiting to see how I cope with Gaga and Tam before deciding on anymore.
I get kind of a lovley feeling whe Gaga comes up to my face. Shes a very loving piggie. Although at the moment I am a bit weary of her coming so close. But I suppose she must be comfy with me to come so close. Not so sure about Tam doing it as she is a bit of a feisty little bugger.lol")

Ha ha maybe about 40+ right now. My own personal pigs is 12 the rest being rescue pigs, most looking for new homes.

40. oh my goodness. thats alot.:<>
The lady I got my 2 girls off has about that many. I couldnt believe it. But they are all so well cared for, and all well loved. The cuddles I get from my 2 makes me realise how people like yourself love them so much.

Aww good work lisa-jazz. What did you insulate your shed door with?

We have used big sheets of polystrene insulation in the door and the silver backed stuff in the walls and ceiling.

The next thing is a vent in the door, hopefully next weekend. It's made a big difference having the door insulated too as i think alot of the heat was going out there and now it can't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back