• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

soo lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
At 4:12 am i got up to go loo (my bedroom is on bottom floor of a 3 storey next to the kitchen) my son appeared on the stairs making me jump telling me there's a cat in the house, i thought he had been dreaming so i said i will come up in a minute.
I went to go up and a grey and white cat comes plodding down the stairs (i am not a fan of cats)i opened the door and shooed it out but it wouldnt go so i picked it up and put it outside.
I have a large open c and c cage in the kitchen with 8 guinea pig's in I'm so glad they are all ok, i do feel sorry for the cat tho as my son said he woke up and it was in his quilt with him and its head on the pillow.
Its my neighbour's cat and must of been in the house for hour's but didnt go to the guinea pig's or hamster's:))

Naughty kitty! I bet he was very cosy all snuggled up! That's how my mum got her second cat, he kind of just moved in! :)) Glad all your furbabies are ok tho. Luckily my cat doesn't bother with any of my animals but is very curious about my tiny robo hamsters! rolleyes

Aww so pleased they are ok bless your son he must have been really confused to wake up to find a cat next to him lol. Thats how quite a few of my aunts cats moved in as well they just turned up. They had a basket left on the door step one day they opened it and there where 6 kittens inside lol. They decided they could not let any of them go and they kept them all I know she has had other cats just move in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back