• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Soooo... Charlie Chirps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertisKing

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not strictly a video as I could only get him on my voice recorder, but Charlie has discovered his voice.

I have ALL my boys inside at the moment as their shed is having a reinsulate this weekend, so you can image the cacophony as 9 boars all sit within touching distance (the room STINKS!) Not only that, but Daryl, our new hamster loves his wheel. And it's noisy. Very noisy. Luckily the girls are tucked away upstairs. Anywho, what I assumed was the aforementioned hamster wheel squeaking away under Daryl's little speedy feet was actually little nibbler Charlie sitting on his log tunnel singing his heart out. None of the others seemed particularly bothered by it (Fred and George stayed asleep on the sofa- all the teenage hormones running rampant is of no intrest to them at all), but I've never experienced this before and thought I'd share it as I don't think its something that happens very often?

Aww that's lovely, my girls certainly stopped what they were doing to listen (eating veg) so that's saying something xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back